This is a just a quick preview of several major features and fixes coming in the new WebRotate 360 Product Viewer 3.5 release (use the link below to open the demo in your browser):
- Multiple viewers on the same page. Many of you have asked about it and now it's done!
- jQuery plugin support. It's now possible to use our 360 viewer as a generic jQuery plugin. Sweet...
- Inertia or gradual slowdown during drag release. There's also a couple of settings in SpotEditor that will allow you to adjust how fast and responsive the inertia should be.
- This release addresses the issue with Firefox white image flashing during rotation which was caused by this Firefox bug and was most prominent in the latest FF 17 releases. Our workaround for Firefox browsers fixes the flashing. Hopefully when the Firefox bug is fixed by Mozilla team, we could disable this workaround for good.
- The hot-spot issue on Android stock browser and Android Chrome where hot-spots wouldn't stay up under certain conditions is also fixed in this preview.
PS: there're few other major enhancements in 3.5 that we are not ready to preview yet (extensive API support is one of them for example).
[March 07, 2014 - You can now download full Beta release for Windows and Mac OS X on our main download page under DOWNLOAD LATEST BETA 3.5]