a) What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our Site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional. When ordering or registering on our Site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, company name and address or a phone number. You may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
b) What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our Site. We strive to improve our Site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for quote or order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc. Note: if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Site feature
c) How do we protect your information?
Our security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information or SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is encrypted and sent across the Internet securely. All sensitive/credit card information supplied during payment transaction is done outside of this website using secure Payment gateway providers on their own PCI DSS complient websites (e.g., PayPal, 2Checkout). Your credit card information is not entered or stored on our servers.
We use cookie for technical purposes essential to effective operation of this website and also to enable us to collect information about the browsing and shopping habits, activities of customers and to monitor the success of our campaigns. If you would like to disable cookies, you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How to do this will depend on the browser you use.
e) Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
f) Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our Site. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
g) Your consent
This policy was last modified on March 17th, 2016.